Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Semalam buat check up, alhamdulillah semuanya ok..
Baby ok, mummy pun ok...
Waiting time was 2 hours. My appointment supposedly 1130 and I managed to see Dr Guna at 130 instead. The Q was long and my sis ada ckp, you better go early cuz altho you've made appointment, it is still first come first serve basis. Unfortunately we (my sis- 4 months pregnant) arrived late and that cost us 2 hours.
But it was all paid off when I see my baby moves for the first time...
Sukanya time tu, watching he/she moving his/her hand..
Dr said I'm 9 weeks now.. padanlah asyik kena sickness aje. I thought I'm only 8 weeks
But ppl said it will change accordingly..
Unfortunately, I had a terrible headache.
So instead of reporting back to the office, balik rumah terus.
********
Dy balik jam 1030pm.
At least an hour early dari kelmarin.
Kesian Dy, but there's nothing I could do to help him besides giving him all the support that he needed from a wife..
And I know the consequences I'm facing, being a dr's wife..
Insya Allah, banyak ganjarannya lepas ni...
*********
Happy anniversary ke-6 Dy..
Today 6 year ago, Dy and I started dating
Alhamdulillah, 6 years passed by and now we are married and insya Allah expecting new family member..
Semoga hubungan ini berkekalan..
Amin..
*********

No comments: