Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sickness


Hari ni tak berapa sihat.. pening tak hilang lagi and muntah2 pagi td..

Tak dapat nak puasa... rasa lemah satu badan..

Tp tak nak amik MC.. since pregnant ni, everyweek sure akan MC satu hari..

So instead of MC, I masuk lewat..

Nasib baik ada bos yang memahami..

Anyway, let me share with you some facts about my pregnancy..

Few weeks back I went to see my doc..

Had some pain on my left butt..

Usually, orang sakit pinggul ni bila dah 12 weeks and above..

But me, I've been having this pain on my first month lagi..

When I scan, I turned out that my uterus is Retroverted (pic below)

Pic from http://www.womens-health.co.uk/retrover.asp

Doc said that nothing to worry.. about 20% of pregnant woman will have retroverted uterus, and it might turn as weeks passes by..

And the pain in the ass may caused by the nerve near the uterus..

So, who says that pregnancy is enjoyable?? heheh..

It is such an experience for me, and I'm flattered and thankful for His gift..

I just need the strength to deal and overcome the sickness..

No comments: