Monday, October 22, 2007

Great Weekend, Dissapointing Results

Minggu ni dah masuk minggu ke-2 Syawal.
Today most of the people dah mula masuk kerja altho still ada lagi on holiday..
Jalan pun dah mula jam, it took me 1 hr to get to the office compared to the usual 30 minutes..
*************************
I had a great weekend..
Had few relatives and close family friends came beraya..
Since me n my sis tak dapat beraya ngan mak kat Kuantan, mak buat semula ketupat, rendang, kuah kacang and abah buat lemang..from scratch tau..
Terasa macam malam raya pulak hari tu..
It was a great crowd, great food and also great weather..
******************
It was also supposed to be a great weekend for Great Britain..
They are expected to win F1 and Rugby..
Kalaulah I'm still in Uk skrg ni... sure berita tak habis2 pasal 2 events ni..
Unfortunately, they won neither..
And I supported Hamilton all the way from the day he made his debut in F1..
last night, sampai terbgn n tertido n trbgn and malangnya dia kalah..
he was at his best in the previous races..
Unfortunately the car and the luck wasn't on his side on the last 2 races..
But I will definately wait for this return next year and hopefully the car will be better this time..
I was never a McLaren supporter and always a Ferrari..
Tapi this yr, I'm amazed with Hamilton's talent and I support anyone who can beat Alonso and Massa and therefore, I don't mind Kimi winning the title.
Although it was a long shot, but he deserves it..
As for Rugby.. I'm not a fan and tak kisah.. mana2 menang pun ok...
*********************
Tahniah to Dr SMS for his safe trip back to earth..
Yessterday all of us duduk depan TV ramai2 and tunggu kepulangannya kembali kebumi
Nasib baik Astro channel 588 ada tunjuk the landing video clip..
nampak the TV presenter tercungap2 nak sebut nama2 menteri2 malaysia ni..
For the outer space.. wait for our second trip in 2010, Insya Allah

No comments: