Monday, October 29, 2007

P. Ramlee the Musical

Pic from http://www.jeffooi.com/2007/10/p_ramlee_the_musical.php


I had a great time watching PRamlee the musical last Fridays with my fellow mkn2 geng..
We bought the RM50 seats.. although the view was not that great but the show was overall very entertaining and such a tribute to Tan Sri Pramlee
My verdict;
  • Overall show was great although I do prefer PGL in terms of acting and music arrangement
  • I only get so excited get carried away when SeanGhazi sang P Ramlee songs. The new songs are OK but for me, not outsatanding la..
  • Liza Hanim @ Saloma - I love her! Her voice, her acting scored perfect from me! I think she does outperforms other actors & actress
  • Sean @ P Ramlee - great voice and I think among all male singers in Malaysia, I do think he's perfect for the part. Although ada org kata voice dia tak strong mana, but to whom are they comparing him to? P Ramlee? Of course la cannot....
  • Siti - thru the publicities, thot she has the main role. To my surprise, kejap je rupanya and she sang only one song. Altho undenialbly she has great voice tp jgn la cuz she's Siti, the teater promotes her lebih2 pulak.. Should have promoted Liza Hanim much more la. But then, it's siti kan.. altho seminit or sesaat pun, people will promote her instead of others
  • Melisa Saila @ Norizan - tak paham why does she get a very good review from the papers? I think her acting is OK but a bit over kot.. lontaran suara, good, singing voice.. heheh.. tak la ok sgt kot.. er.. tak oklah.. klaka pun ada.. hehhe..
  • Props are amazing. Train on the stage, stage boleh turun naik tarik ke blkg ke depan.. I mean, I was seating at level 3 and could actually see the stage being pulled and stuff.. really impressed me

Well, that's my verdict and personal opinion. Overall, it was great show, and great company..

Later we went supper in Pelita to celebrate Azrina's bday.. Happy Belated bday dear..

Can't wait for the next teater...



No comments: