Monday, December 31, 2007

Good bye and Welcome

Highlights of 2007
First time
Jadi isteri
Pregnant
Beraya dengan suami dan mertua, di negeri org
Last time
Single
Badan slim.. harap2 tak la...
Work in a TV production company
New Year Resolution
Lose some weight after pregnancy
Building new career path and stop jumping from one job to another
Become a good mummy and wife
Save money to buy a house!
Overall, I love 2007. It's the year that I move a step forward in life. It's the year that I never thought that I would have experienced before. And it's also the year that have thought me about so many things in life.
And I start my 2008 with new job, and waiting for something bigger in life i.e. my precious baby. Whether or not I am ready, I shall move forward, with bigger responsibilities awaiting for me ahead.
Good bye 2007, you shall be missed.
Welcome 2008. Hope it will be better..

No comments: