Thursday, December 27, 2007

Week 23.. and updates

Week : 23

Weight Gain : 6+/-

Highlights of the week : Raya Haji, Monthly scan, Last week at work
Salam Aidiladha everyone.
Walaupun agak lambat untuk update about my Raya Haji, but better late than never kan?
We had a blast Raya celeb.. walaupun tahun ni tak balik kg, and Hubby kerja, tapi kemeriahannya tetap dirasai.. Tahun ni my grandma dtg beraya kat KL. And we had our family/friends gathering at our house. In the morning macam biasa, mak masak rendang, ketupat, kuah kacang, kuah lodeh and later Ecik dtg bawak nasi Tomato and Eteh bawak laksa and ketupat palas. By 11, penuh satu meja dengan makanan. In the afternoon, we had BBQ to celebrate Aisyah, my niece's 1st bday. The weather wasn't that pleasant since kejap hujan kejap panas but then it didn't stop the celebration. It's more on the companion and people around you... Pictures are here

***********************************
I had my monthly scan last saturday. We did detail scan and we scan the brain, and all parts of the body. Alhamdulillah semuanya ok. I wanna share with you my baby, in my tummy..


And guess what?

Yes, it is.. and the mystery solved. But it did occur to me whether the gender could be changed to the last minute.. and the doc said, not possible. Kata orang, mulut mak ni masin. Before my parents left to London, I did ask them to buy me some baby stuff. So, mak ckp,

"mak beli pink ye!"

And I replied, "Isk, nanti keluar baby boy baru tahu!".

So after the scan, I quickly text mom as she was about to get on the plane.

"Mak, jangan lupa beli brg baby, Beli kaler pink tau!"

She replied, " Ha, kan mak dah ckp!"

My mom's instinct is always right!

********************************************

Well, I'm about to get transferred to Heitech again, after a year in EMAS. It was my decision as I feel like it's time for me to think about my career path and my future. What do I want to achieve in 5 years? Where do I see myself in 10 years. And I know EMAS is not the place for me to build my career. Although it was a hard decision, but I have to make a choice, and I did. The current company that I am working for is in entertainment and production industry, which I do not have that much interest in. I don't see myself working in this industry for the next 5 years. Nonetheless, I just love the working environment here. Small community, friendly environment, great crowds. But, as what hubby said, " you have to choose your priority, environment or career?". And I choose career. I am an ambitious woman. I have a big dream and therefore I have to sacrifice things in order to achieve it. So, I am due to report back to Heitech in January and therefore, my last day in EMAS would be tomorrow. I will surely miss my friends here and I'm so anxious on things that are waiting for me in Heitech.


2 comments:

mummy said...

Congrats to both of you...
Finally you knew you baby's gender..
Hope mummy and baby sihat2 selalu...

Nadia said...

Thanx Mummy..