Monday, March 10, 2008

Post election

What a surprised and shocking results! I was up til 4am waiting for the complete results. I am usually not to keen on politics but this time, I feel that it's time that the younger ones voice out their opinions and the results show it all..

It was my first time voting. Went with Hubby after my check-up and had to climb up to Level 2. I was hoping that one of the SPR volunteers would consider my physical condition and let me vote at the ground floor but I guess I didn't get their sympathy. As I was climbing the stairs and almost reaching Level 2, I met one of the female volunteer/policewoman at the stairs and she asked " are you OK? You can just go to Ground level and don't need to climb up." But her male colleague said, "she's almost there!". Which was true, I was almost at level 2. So, there I was, catching up my breath, casting my vote, and doing my job as a Malaysian citizen. It was quite an experience !!

Congratulations to my friend, who won the DUN seat in Seri Setia. It was a great start for you and your party!

No comments: