Friday, March 7, 2008

Week 33

Week : 33
Weight Gain : 16+/-
It's been a while since my last entry on my pregnancy. A lot to say and to tell, yet very little time to write. Where should I start?
My weight gain is uncontrollable. When I come to think about my weight gain, I can get so stressed out and avoid taking meals, especially dinner. But I can't skip breakfast and lunch as I know I can get so grumpy when I have an empty tummy. So, these past few days, I've been taking milk for pregnant mother and some toast for dinner. Of course Hubby is against it. He wants me to feed if not me, the baby. But then, when I look into the mirror and see my round face, double chin, and big ass.. I can get so stressed out. I know, it's part of the pregnancy, but then, I just can't help it feeling that way. I keep on thinking, will I be able to lose my weight back to normal after the labour? Will I be in this size forever? Sigh!!
I did blood test 2 weeks ago. I kept on getting the signs of thyroid and Dr Guna asked me to go for blood test. So I went. Few days later, I received a msg from DSH. It's negative. Thank god! But I can still feel my heart pumping so loud, as if there is a mic inside it. And my hand and fingers are all still sweaty. Maybe it's the hormone. Tomorrow I'll be having another check up. Now it will be every 2 weeks, until I reach 36 weeks, which will be in 2-3 weeks time. I can't believe that it has been almost 34 weeks of pregnancy and the day almost here.
Anyway, still have a lot to write but need to stop now. Will write more later.. daa...

No comments: