Monday, January 21, 2008

27 weeks


Week : 27

Weight Gain : 10 kg +/-

10 kg, I know.. what a drastic change..I just bought a new electronic weight scale. And I know, this time, the scale reading is accurate compared to my previous scale. And I can't believe how much weight I have put on for the past few weeks. And just imagine the physical changes at my body. Sometimes I just can't bear looking at myself. My face is getting round, swollen legs and fingers, tummy is getting bigger (although I am soon to be 7 months pregs, but some people say that my tummy is small..).

Right now I'm just counting my weeks for my delivery. I never thought that pregnancy would be this tough. I mean, my swollen legs have made me difficult to move around. There's only one sandal that is comfortable for me currently. And each morning, I just can't bear the pain cuz it was soo pain whenever my feet touches the ground. My swollen hand has also made me difficult to hold things.. but it was not as pain as my leg..

What makes me wonder, why am I the only one in the family who has this symptom during pregnancy? neither my two sisters nor my mom had swollen legs and fingers. Different people may experience different symptoms, ey? The funny thing was that my mom made a general conclusion, maybe cuz my mom and both my sisters were married to Pahang bloke, and I got married to Penang bloke instead, that differs me to the others... hahha... not a convincing reason but.. funny!

So, that's the story about me and my pregnancy. I actually have a lot to share.. but enuff for now.. till then.. adioss!!

My latest pic with Hubby in Penang at 26 weeks

No comments: