Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exercise

The doc told me to do some exercise due to my excessive weight gain (tak la over weight sgt, but 5-6 kg in 5 weeks??, that's overweight!!!). And since I have water retention problem, I can't really do 30 mins walk. So, chose to follow the exercise in this DVD
Actually, this DVD has been my fav DVD since I was in the UK lagi. I started with gym. But then I couldn't really commit. Yelah with the transportation, parking, time, and so I found this DVD. The rating was quite good. And it has a 15 mins chair exercise, for pregnant or disable people. Believe it or not, masa dulu, if I really do it at least 2-3 times a week, it really toned my body. Not the one with chair work out la. The full body work out. And now, I starting to do the 15 mins chair exercise. With the calcium vitamin + chair workout = less pain, healthier body.
Highly recommended!!!

No comments: