Friday, November 23, 2007

18 weeks

Week : 18
Weight gain: 3 +/- kg
Week dilemma: How many months pregnant am I?


I am 18 weeks this week. Almost 19 actually..
This week my dilemma was how do you calculate how many months pregnant are you?
I've been browsing few pregnancy websites and semuanya bagi different calculation.
One book ckp, 5 months is from week 19 to 22..
One website ckp, 5 months is from week 18 to week 21
And another website claimed, 5 months is from week 16 to week 20..
My hubby said, the doctors don't usually calculate by months but by week instead.. that is to be precise..
Yes, I agree..
Tapi kalau jumpa org, tak ke org tanya, dah berapa bulan?? Then, how am I supposed to answer that? Me myself dah confused with the whole calculation..
Sigh**

Tomorrow ada check-up.
Hope dapat tau baby's gender, although it doesn't really matter sbnrnya..
I still can't feel my baby's movement
Some said, sbb this is my first baby so the I will feel it later, compared to the ones yang dah beranak byk ni.. and also, I might not know how does it feel sbnrnya..
Maybe one day if my baby bagi satu tendangan yang kawww.. then I'll be able to feel it..
And tomorrow I will also get my blood test result..
Hopefully semuanya ok..
Nasib baik Dy dapat cuti, or else, blur la pegi check up sorang2.. cuz he usually asks the questions..
**********************************************
I was surfing on http://www.gua.com.my/, watching Kerana Karena and overall I think it's a good show. Although it is a short episode, but it is entertaining.
Anyway, I wanna share with you what I found in gua.com. MUUNG..
Muung ni citer dia tentang seekor anak lembu yang dijumpai oleh sekelompok keluarga lembu. So, kisahnya bermula bila hak penjagaan anak lebu ni di pass-pass antara lembu2 dlm kelompok tu.. The storyteller I think is Afdlin. pasal tuh la klako...
Till next time.. daaa



1 comment:

Hanin Farhana said...

wah... nak rase baby tendang ek? hehehe.. it would be the most precious moment ever, dear.. anyway, u will feel it around 20-22 weeks, insya Allah.. best wishes ye..

-hanin-