Friday, November 30, 2007

19 weeks

Week: 19

Weight Gain: 4 kg +/-

Week dilemma: How much weight did I put on, actually?


Alhamdulillah, I am 19-week pregnant and so far everything's fine,
Just the fact that I can no longer fit in my jeans and shirts and also baju kurung, did annoyed me a bit, but the rest are fine.
As I previously blog, I had my monthly check-up last Saturday.
Alhamdulillah, semuanya ok. My baby was 12 cm. I think that is quite small, compared to the ideal length which is 16 cm. Tapi doc ckp semuanya ok, the baby is healthy and at the right position. I'm not that surprise if my baby is small sbb my mom told me, I was a tiny baby once. No wonder I am the smallest, tiniest and cutest among my siblings..heheh..peace!

Anyway, my doc asked me, do you want to see the baby's gender??
I dah berdebar2.. aperlah agaknya gender baby I ni.. lelaki ke perempuan?
Unfortunately, the doc said, baby tu sorok anu-anu dia.. so he said by next check up I should have seen the gender.. nampaknya baby ni nak bagi mummy nervous ni.. And I have to wait for another month to know the gender of my baby..
Last night I dream of my baby's gender... In my dream, I'm having a baby girl. Then, it turns out that it's going to be a twin baby girl.. wow... is that true?? So far I pegi scan, there's just one heartbeat.. tapi.. mimpikan mainan tido.. so it might or might not be true.. only God knows..

And I should register to childbirth preparation class. Hem.. maybe next month..
This week, I still can't feel my baby kicking or moving. Maybe sebab kecik sgt so bila dia bergerak2 I tak terasa la kot.. Tapi kadang2 tu, ada rasa sakit2 sikit kat perut ni.. Is that how we should have felt if the baby is moving? Ntahla..

But anyway, my dilemma this week, how much weight did I actually gained this week?
Every morning bila I timbang, usually about 52-53 kg (my normal weight is 50kg). Tapi bila I timbang kat hospital, my weight was 54kg. I was shocked!! Biar betik!!! 54 kg?? Penimbang kat rumah tu ke yg salah atau roti telur yang I had for breakfast hari tuh yang naikkan berat I sampai 54kg??
And sometime I am such in denial that I am pregnant and will put on weight, at least 10 kgs, by the end of my pregnancy..
Skrg baru naik 3-4 kgs dah freaked out and sometimes, I reduced my food consumption cuz I hate it when I don't have enuff baju to wear (asyik-asyik pakai baju yang sama) and some ppl ckp, "waa.. you put on weight.." "waa.. muka you dah chubby.." "wa.. dah nampak perut..."
Hello??!! I'm 5 months pregnant, ok??
Well that's my dilemma and I know that I have to get over it!

OK.. I think I dah start mumbling dah ni.. I better stop now.. and wait for my next week's dilemma..

Have a nice weekend!!!!

No comments: