Monday, February 18, 2008

Last week's update

I was away from work for 3 days last week. Wasn't feeling well and went to see the doc on Wed. I've discussed certain issues with regard to my pregnancy with her. Frankly, it feels as if I went to see my gynae instead. Her name is Doc Suraya in Klinik Segara Hartamas. And she gave me 2 days MC for me to rest. On Friday, I went to see her again since she said I might need to do a blood test, just to see whether I have thyroid. But after I told her that since the 2 days rest, I have stopped having the symptoms (shivering, sweating), she gave me another day MC and rest til the weekend. I felt fine during weekend, although a bit tired. On saturday me and hubby had lunch with his sisters and later went shopping at Midvalley. Dy was on-call on Sunday so I decided to join my family in Janda Baik. Had lunch with my family, mandi sungai and later played badminton with my brother, bro-in-law and dad. It was quite a tiring weekend but at least I spent the time with the one that I love.

Btw, my sister is due for labour this week. If I were in her shoes, I'll be panicking, considering that I am not mentally and physically prepared. But having said that, I am looking forward for the delivery day. Frankly, these few days were very difficult and tiring for me. Of course the swollen legs and hand, easily get tired and now, my taste buds is acting crazy. Everything that is spicy or salty will be too extreme for me. No more nasi lemak, tom yam or fried chicken, which used to be my fav food during my early pregnancy. That's how amazing and wonderful pregnancy could do to a woman. But at least, it leads me to consume less food and I'm able to control my weight gain.

Till then..adios...

No comments: