Monday, February 25, 2008

Maternity..shoes..

I've been complaining about my swollen legs for quite sometime now. And it has reached up the point where yesterday I couldn't even walk. I was in Midvalley buying some baby stuff (Jusco has 15% Privilege Sale for Cardmember) and I had to force myself to complete the shopping before its too late. Frankly, curently my leg is killing me and I easily get fatigue.
Anyway, I almost gave up on searching the solution for my aching leg. And as I was complaining about my leg to a friend/big-sister of mine, she suggested that I SHOULD get the sandal from Modernmum. Actually, she has suggested the sandal for quite sometime but I don't know why I didn't get the sandal that she suggested. Today, I gave up and went to Modernmum in TTDI.
The sandal wasn't on the shelf. So I asked the Salesgirl if there is anymore sandal collection. And maybe it was meant to be, there was only one left, white colour, my size, on the counter. When I tried it on, it was like... "woooowwww!!!!". I've never felt that comfy ever since I started having the pain. And I bought it.. without hesitation. It costs me RM109.00, but it's all worth it!



My maternity sandal...



Here are some info on Modernmum shoes..

http://www.modernmum.com.my/modernmum/catalog/exchange/11407688881/11410049031/11501909690/

Point of advice: Buy the maternity shoes when your leg started to get swollen before it's too late. Don't wait until it's too late..like me! But better late than never, right! I'm soooo Happy!!!

No comments: