Thursday, February 21, 2008

Parentcraft Classes : Session 2

Topic: Antenatal Exercise and back care & Breathing and relaxation exercise



Went to our second session of the Parentcraft Class in DSH. As usual, we arrived late since Hubby balik lambat. And once we arrived, we went to the wrong room (thanx to the signs which led us to the wrong room). To our surprised, the class was full. Nasib baik ada one more couple yang sampai lambat sama ngan kami. Good news, we get to sit on the chair in stead of on the floow. Bad news, we missed the first stage of breathing technique and the worst part was I had to be the model in the class. Why? Cuz there were not enough yoga mats and I had to do the exercise on the bed.. you know.. the bed.. in front of the whole class. The Midwife told us that it was supposed to be only 15 couples but instead, 18 couples turned up. So there I was, mencangkung, meniarap and all depan semua orang dalam kelas tu. Tapi nasib baik la hubby ada cover-cover sikit masa buat exercise tu.



Last week I said there were none Malay couples right? This time, there were 2 new Malay couples in the session. One of the couple is Hubby's friend. They said they missed the first session. Her due date is 3 weeks after my due date but her tummy is more biggie than me. SO, Hubby was complaining and comparing my I have a small tummy whereas the other couples have biggie tummy. He told me to eat more.. Frankly, I am on a mission watching my weight so the idea of eating more than usual doesnt pleased me at all. For me, my tummy is big enough already. But then when I met the other preggie moms, then I realized that my tummy wasnt that big actually.. Takperlah..as long as my baby is healthy..kan..kan..kan??

No comments: